Apr 24, 2010



 
Okay so i havent posted a post lately ~ so its time for an update :)
Chinese school has been getting tough recently
 but alot of stress has been released form my shoulders
because of one simple app ^^
Ill post the app name when my ipod gets its battery ~ :)
But yup its kept me busy, and so has my new chinese shu~

I think im going to start the Lemon diet on ~ Monday ^^
hopefully it will work ~ i want to get to 58kg im 173cm
im going to ask m0m0ko for tips \(*O*)/ so yup
"僕は痩せますよ☆
てか~痩せてやるぜ!!
な?こたろー様痩せますよ
今日の朝から開始だ。
昨日はドカンと食べたぜ!!
ぶただ~メスぶただ。
ってことで体重46.2
こたろーは、断食DIET
で痩せるのだ!頑張るぜ!!
三日に一回体重を測るから!
飲み物だ。水かお茶のみだ。
三日目に測って痩せてたら…
一日ミルクティにしようか!
痩せるのだ
痩せてみせるぜよ!
あばよ"
I want to be small and have skinny arms
 like her the girl above( ̄ー ̄)
waa i cant wait to be skinny ahaha ~
 i also got a tan today i was really upset
 because ive been trying to avoid the sun~
 but i forgot to put sun screen on so i guess it was my fault...

Oh yuh and did i tell you i cut my hair ? hehe
ill post pics later on maybe at the side :)